To register for the Fall 2022 High School Season, please follow the steps listed below:
- For insurance purposes, all coaches & athletes must be active members of USA Water Polo. These athlete memberships are paid directly to USA Water Polo. Please see the official website to complete this process before the first day of tryouts/practice. (There are many levels of USA Water Polo Membership. However, the Bronze membership is sufficient for participation in the high school league.) Each athlete must be assigned to a club water polo team in his/her State. Please choose, "Virginia Beach High School Water Polo" for your child's team designation.
- Download & print the League Registration Form at the bottom of the page. Fill out the form & send it back to the league administrators via email or bring your completed form to the first practice: email@example.com
- Pay the $25 nonrefundable team registration fee. You may pay this fee via Venmo or by personal check during the team's tryout week. (TBD for fall 2022 semester)
- Download the updated VHSL physical form. This form must be completed by your child's medical provider & turned in to the league administrators before participation in any practices or games is allowed. No exceptions. (Most of the VB High Schools offer sports physicals during the spring/summer months for a reduced cost. Please see your child's VBCPS school calendars for more details or schedule an appointment with your child's personal physician.)
- Team Dues are $175/athlete for the fall 2022 season & are due to the league administrators or team parent by the first day of regular season practice. You may pay for Team Dues by personal check or Venmo.